Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows x86_64 BUG, SIGSEV is not correctly handled b

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows x86_64 BUG, SIGSEV is not correctly handled by installed signal handler.
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 19:59:26 +0200

Hum!?
My machine is a quite old Core i7 processor which has not all modern
instructions (like AVX2).
Could it be related to a generated instruction which does not exist on my
processor.
Pelle's C latest C compiler has a similar issue. Without specific option, it
sometimes generates AVX2 instructions which makes my machine to hand.

M2c.

I'll try to debug this further...