[Tinycc-devel] Request of a new parameter for the compiler, to compile o

From: Kantor Zsolt
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Request of a new parameter for the compiler, to compile only ANSI code (my first post)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:24:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hello to everybody,
I'm new to this mailing list. This is my first post. To keep it short I'm a hobby programmer now, but I also worked as a microcontroller programmer at a company in the past. Right now I'm fiddling with compilers and C programming in general. I'm using gcc as my 'main' compiler, but recently I found this compiler (the tcc) and I like it very much!
I think sticking to ANSI C (C89/90) sometimes is useful for peoples who want to learn programming, or want to understand/view C programming from a . . . let's say technical or engineering point of view.

I think it would be a good idea (and I also really miss; a lot of times I use GCC combined with -ansi and -Wpedantic) to implement a parameter like -ansi or -std=C90 for the Tcc compiler.
Could this be implemented in a future version?

Thank you!