Re: [Tinycc-devel] not an issue, surely a mistake

From: ian
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] not an issue, surely a mistake
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 20:06:28 +0100

Thanks all.

Finally found it (but strange).

As Michael said, as suspected, it was a problem about -L. (not a libc6-dev install problem)

So, I was forced to use a -L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu option in all cases, and to copy crt* to /usr/lib (THIS may be an issue on linux....)

On the other hand, my main aim was to use "tcc -run" which works very fine :)

Thanks again.

ian