Re: [Tinycc-devel] Getting text of symbols when genning code

From: Charles Lohr
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Getting text of symbols when genning code
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 13:44:02 -0400

I regret that I asked this too soon. (One would not expect 2 hours on a problem to be too soon) but it was.

The answer is, in a function call, vtop can be indexed in reverse...  [vtop-nb_args]( vtop-nb_args+1, ..., vtop );  Once that is kept in mind, symbols can be acquired by: get_tok_str( [selected vtop]->sym->v, NULL);

Figured I would answer my own question so others don't have to, and this will stand for future people's google searches.