Re: [Tinycc-devel] Annoying new warning

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Annoying new warning
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 11:39:16 +0200

Christian Jullien wrote:
After doing a dichotomy search I found that:

2017-02-13 grischka mems & leaks commit was the last commit WITHOUT this
warning

Next commit also made by grischka, introduced this warning:

2017-02-13 grischka updates & cleanups (tcc-doc/Changelog/TODO ...)

I see no obvious changes from Grischka that may cause this warning to
appear.

Christian

Interesting.  Obviously I removed the suppression of some warnings,
among them "uninitialized" ;)  See the change in configure:

    -W_OPTIONS="deprecated-declarations strict-aliasing pointer-sign\
                sign-compare unused-result uninitialized"

    +W_OPTIONS="pointer-sign sign-compare unused-result"

Yeah, it helped.  Thanks for the all the hard work, after all ;)

---grischka

PS: As already suggested it appears that the function can simply
be #ifdef'd out, for ARM that is.