Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fw: Ready for Release 0.9.27

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fw: Ready for Release 0.9.27
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 11:13:48 +0100

avih wrote:
 > On the downside as a developer you need to delete the .expect file
 > manually if you want it to be rebuilt.

I don't recall that to be the case. Do correct me if I'm wrong, but at least with out of tree builds, running "configure && make && make test" - does generate the expect files.

Did and now doesn't.  Come on. let's do something useful.

Things still to do:

* can someone please check & possibly fix the MSVC solution files in
  win32/VS2015?   Otherwise I'm tempted to remove that folder.

* if someone could check the html doc, notably that the part describing
  command-line options reflects actual current behavior, would be great.

* if someone wants to check & update the CHANGELOG & TODO files, maybe, please?

* other things that I forgot?

I'd guess we'll need one or two more weeks anyway so there is still some time.

-- gr