Re: [Tinycc-devel] partial cygwin support for mob

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] partial cygwin support for mob
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:23:34 +0200

Chris Marshall wrote:
Attached is a patch to the current mob which
allows cygwin to be correctly recognized and
tcc to be built.  Unfortunately, the rest of
the work is fixing the system includes for
cygwin which I haven't been able to figure out.

I request that this commit be reviewed and
applied as having it part of the planned tcc
release will increase chances of having things
work on cygwin eventually.

I'm sorry but fragmentary features are just top candidates to
be removed before release.

-- gr

Thanks much,
Chris