Re: [Tinycc-devel] Development style

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Development style
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 22:53:25 -0400

All, please note step 5 in the committing instructions:

5. Push your changes to here: "git push ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/tinycc.git mypatch:mob"

That is, push your work to a topic branch, not the main branch. From thence we can have a discussion. Any direct push to mob without discussion is inappropriate.

David