Re: [Tinycc-devel] I got this burning question about *.def files and TCC

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] I got this burning question about *.def files and TCC.
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 13:02:44 +0100

Ben Hutchinson wrote: ---
I asked it before as part of a 2 part post, but only part of that post was
replied to. So this question is still in play:

Is there a way to set your exported functions with *.def files? I notice it
usually automatically generates a *.def file when you use the
__attributes__((dllexport)) directive. Is there a way to get it to READ,
rather than write, a *.def file when exporting functions from a DLL, and in
so doing, allow the *.def file to select which functions are exported? I
really would like to know, so that I can undecorate my stdcall functions,
via the use of *.def files.

No.  An "asm label" can do that though:

#include <stdlib.h>
__declspec(dllexport) int __stdcall fff(int a, int b) asm("zzz");

int __stdcall fff(int a, int b)
{
}

exports "zzz" instead of "address@hidden".  Thanks.