Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C

From: u-tcc-uepj
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:52:04 +0200

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 02:19:37AM +0300, Sergey Korshunoff wrote:
> > ../cfront +L +fhello.C < hello.i > hello..c
>
> +a1 solved a problem

Nice.

> PS: thanks for the question!
> PPS: Do you know a right way to generate include files? Currently I
> use a mix of the cfront-1 and plan9 port include files. A glibc and
> gcc extensions in the system include files is the problem.

I guess the answer depends on the definition of "right".

I might suggest for starters to not use glibc nor gcc, this
can make your life easier.

My cfront toolchain is based on musl and pcc.
It does not use any "system include files" if this means "include files
to be used by all toolchains run on a certain computer", which would be
highly impractical.

Regards,
Rune