Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C

From: u-tcc-uepj
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] modern c++ compiler written in C
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 11:18:26 +0200

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 09:16:59AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> I may also try to collect and post the other fixes which were necessary
> to bootstrap cfront, I did this with (modern) pcc and musl as the libc.

Too bad, I do not have the time now for putting this together in
a convenient form. My build environment is very different from the
mainstream and it is a pain to translate from a general and specific
setup to the by design limited and underspecified "usual" one.

(This can of course become much easier if/when we at Aetey
opensource our tools but don't hold your breath)

This is a pity as this knowledge is certainly valuable for any researcher
who would wish to exercise cfront.
I guess there is no one else in the world who has a configured cfront 3
nowadays.

I will see when I can look at this, do not hesitate to ask me again.

Rune