Re: [Tinycc-devel] pp bug

From: Pip Cet
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] pp bug
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 13:16:17 +0000

I'm still working on this, for what it's worth. I'm not quite there
yet, but here's the current diff, and a few more CPP tests. Right now
it shouldn't be too hard to break the new code, but if you just happen
to do so please let me know how so I can put it on my list.

It builds the kernel fine, but I'm not sure whether the resulting image boots.