Re: [Tinycc-devel] Dollar Sign in Identifiers Extension

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Dollar Sign in Identifiers Extension
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 03:47:14 +0000

Hi!

> I've attached a new patch which tests for dollars in identifiers in C.
> I've added a new parsing flag `PARSE_FLAG_ASM` to block the use of
> dollar  identifiers when parsing asm. This could probably be combined
> with the `PARSE_FLAG_ASM_COMMENTS` flag.

In the mob branch there is a flag PARSE_FLAG_ASM_FILE (in
tcc_add_file_internal) turned on before calling tcc_assmble. What is
needed in tcc_assemble is to keep it when changing parse_flags. Then
your patch must check PARSE_FLAG_ASM_FILE and not a PARSE_FLAG_ASM.

PARSE_FLAG_ASM_FILE is introduced to solve problems of the
preprocessor (different rules of the # parsing)

First version of the your patch is pushed to mob by me (with you as
the autor of the patch in comments). Only addons of the new patch must
be pushed to the mob. Your patch contain a \r chars.  Is this chars
are removed by git?