Re: [Tinycc-devel] c extensions

From: mobi phil
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] c extensions
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 00:02:48 +0200

On 05/30/2014 09:02, David Mertens wrote:
... I recommend reading this book about Object Oriented C. It will likely give you all of the technical background that you need to implement what you want.

The sources of cfront, (the original C++ to C preprocessor,) are available here:

http://www.softwarepreservation.org/projects/c_plus_plus/

thanks, I am aware about it... But for me it is important the speed of tcc and also the hackability. Starting to hack an already implemented complex code would take much more effort than to add the few magic lines to tcc that would just generate C code from the original code or directly compiled code.