[Tinycc-devel] Building a single cross-compiler: please test new configu

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Building a single cross-compiler: please test new configure
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 20:43:28 +0800

I have a patch to build a single cross-compiler by using --targetcpu but given
the potential of breakage of the build script I prefer to post it here for now
and ask you to try building tcc with it, either natively or all the cross
compilers to see if anything break.

You can also try building a single compiler to see if it works for you or take
a look at the patch. Any feedback welcome.

Best regards,

Thomas