Re: [Tinycc-devel] improving get_tok_str

From: Thomas Preudhomme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] improving get_tok_str
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:58:10 +0800

Le 2014-03-15 20:10, mobi phil a écrit :
Hi,

get_tok_str is called in several places with second parameter NULL,

though inside members (thus dereferencing NULL) is possible.

Probably this combination "bad" never happens, but would like to use
this
function to understand the code.

Yes, it ought to be fixed. The solution would be simple:

CValue cval;

if (!cv) {
    cval.ull = 0;
    cv = &cval;
}

No problem to fix on my side, but I am doing some similar minor fixes,
and find it pity not to commit upstream.

Yep and we really welcome any help.

Can you please tell me your rules for git push/branches etc.?

It's quite easy actually. There is a branch called mob that everybody can commit to. It is the branch that gets clone by default. When you want to push, just do git push ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/tinycc.git $branch:mob. If you intend to push more than once I suggest that you create a remote repository. I personnaly have this:

[remote "mob-access"]
        url = ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/tinycc.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/mob-access/*

Best regards,

Thomas