Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implement the dynamic scriptability with custom funct

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implement the dynamic scriptability with custom functions?
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 07:39:50 -0500

There are two reference implementations for Perl. One is written by Stephen Mueller is similar to Sean's lower-level Lua wrapper:

https://metacpan.org/pod/XS::TCC

and another, written by me, is a bit more complicated, but also a bit more flexible:

https://metacpan.org/pod/C::TinyCompiler

David

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 1:43 AM, Sean Conner <address@hidden> wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Kevin Ingwersen once stated:
> Hey.
>
> Can somebody use tcc’s script-ability as a library call - or is there even
> a libtcc?

  Yes there is.  In fact, I've wrapped TCC into a Lua module:

        https://github.com/spc476/lua-conmanorg/blob/master/src/tcc.c

and a higher level module on top of that:

        https://github.com/spc476/lua-conmanorg/blob/master/lua/cc.lua

  -spc