Re: [Tinycc-devel] Error: File crti.o/crt1.o Not Found and No Function R

From: Cayce Pollard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Error: File crti.o/crt1.o Not Found and No Function Renaming
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 19:11:18 -0500

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Thomas Preud'homme <address@hidden> wrote:
Le samedi 21 septembre 2013 17:25:37 Cayce Pollard a écrit :

> That's good to know for future reference.  Thanks for the info.
> However, to verify the problem wasn't with the location, I created that
> directory structure (/project/arm-cc/sysroot/lib//) and copied libgcc.a to
> that location.  Even after copying it to that location, tcc throws the same
> error.

You mean /project/arm-cc/sysroot/lib right? The double slash behave like only
one slash. when calling tcc_add_file directly, this error is only shown when
the open failed.

Yup.  Exactly what I meant.

Good luck.

Thanks.  I'll definitely need it.

One quick clarification question:  Open is failing between tcc and libgcc.a or tcc and the object files?
(I suspect you meant between tcc and libgcc.a but wanted to confirm)

Thomas