Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segmentation Faults and test failures on ARM (Raspbia

From: Jerry Reed
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segmentation Faults and test failures on ARM (Raspbian/Raspberry Pi)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:52:10 -0500

Hi:

It will be tomorrow EST before I  can give it a try, but I will do so.

Again, thanks for all the hard work.  Raspberry Pi ran make test 3,000+ times, no Segmentation faults last night.

Jerry

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Thomas Preud'homme <address@hidden> wrote:
Le mardi 29 janvier 2013 06:41:24, Christian Jullien a écrit :

> Only issue is the need to add to test2/Makefile (other solution is to add
> symlinks in /usr/include)
>

> ifneq (,$(wildcard /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf))
>
>     TCCFLAGS+=-I/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf
>
> endif

Should be fine now. Can Jerry and you try the fix I've just pushed in mob?

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme

--
Interested in bats?  Check out my blog at: http://www.karaokebats.com/