Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segmentation Faults and test failures on ARM (Raspbia

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segmentation Faults and test failures on ARM (Raspbian/Raspberry Pi)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 14:13:11 +0100

Le dimanche 27 janvier 2013 14:07:19, vous avez écrit :
> Thank you.
>
> I will clone the repository again with -mob and test again.

Thanks. I appreciate any testing since I made a significant (not in terms of
line of code but in terms of possible regressions) change in the arm code
yesterday. It allows __builtin_frame_address to work properly so I wanted this
change in. If you notice anything, I'll revert it and keep it for after the
release. I'll spend my evening trying to fix the random segfault by trying to
have a coredump and release after that. If I don't have an idea of the problem
before tomorrow, I'll release anyway (I think the bug was already there since
long time). Else, I'll allow myself 1-2 more days to fix it.

> Regards,

Best regards,

> Jerry

Thomas