Re: [Tinycc-devel] Support -Wl,opt -Wl,arg syntax

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Support -Wl,opt -Wl,arg syntax
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:42:25 +0100

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
What do you think of this patch? I tried with my example and yours but I'm afraid of breaking things now so I prefer to attach it here.

The problem with examples is that they can show bugs that exist, but
not really the absence of bugs.  To test such feature I'd rather use
some printf here or there.

Anyway, the char * argument to tcc_set_linker is not really tolerable
if we want to offer it as LIBTCCAPI to the user.  Also, instead of
tcc_set_debug, tcc_set_warning, etc. it would be good to have one more
generic 'tcc_set_option' API, of course with const char* argument(s) then.

--- grischka