Re: [Tinycc-devel] i just can't get over how farging fast tcc is...

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] i just can't get over how farging fast tcc is...
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 19:06:16 +0100

To be clear, I never complained about tcc execution speed.

The compilation speed is amazing and, I’ve profound respect to this, compiled code produce expected result. OpenLisp has a huge non-regression tests suite and code compiled with tcc passes them all.

Tcc is one of my favorite compiler, it gives fast nervous compilation cycles even if I prefer of course gcc and msvc for production code.

Last but not least, from time to time I’m able to modestly contribute to its code which, with little efforts, I’m able to understand (something impossible to me with gcc).

C.