Re: [Tinycc-devel] Regarding My first compiler

From: RAHUL KUMAR
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Regarding My first compiler
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:16:50 +0530

Hi Nicks,

Thanks for your response!!!

Yes, i know to make own compiler is a very difficult and time intensive. But i don't want to make compiler with lot's of functionality, i want to make with a very basics functionality even you can say like "Hello world" or two add two integers etc.

Actually i want to do something at low level , like some micro controller and linux device drivers project by which i can explore my C at lower level. but as i don't know much about those thing, i thought that i have to start from this.

could you please  guide me to explore embedded or some lower level programming skills.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul