Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc bug?

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc bug?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 19:37:25 +0200

yan wei wrote:
Tcc can compile easymesh_1_4.c successfully, but "easymesh_1_4.exe example1.d" runs without stop.
The main loop of the code is about line 2080 in function main, like
[...]

Thanks.  However I think we cannot look into your source code
to find the problem.  We can try to fix the problem in TCC if
you can tell us what exactly goes wrong.  I know it is difficult.

As you wrote, if the output differs significantly with different
compilers or optimization then maybe it has to do with float
precision.  Maybe, maybe not.

--- grischka