[Tinycc-devel] Roadmap for 0.9.26?

From: Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Roadmap for 0.9.26?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 17:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

Just a suggestion ...
I think that such good as change the version's number could be update the tcc's page. I don't talk about big stuff just minimal changes, for example, put a link to the last snapshot of the mob branch.
I believe that all the effort to fix all the problems more all the improvements could be loosed if the people don't know about all this job because if some one look the page don't see all the activity behind TCC and could think "hmmm, it's a dead project!".

Alejandro