[Tinycc-devel] Roadmap for 0.9.26?

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Roadmap for 0.9.26?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:51:05 +0200

Greetings everybody,

as the arm code of tinycc is working pretty well now, thanks to Daniel
Glöckner, I would be quite happy if a new release could be made soon. So I was
wondering if there is some kind of roadmap for tinycc 0.9.26. Is there some
criterias for releasing 0.9.26, like "we want these functionalities"?

Lots of fixes have been done, VLA are now a reality (kudos to Joe Soroka for
reworking my initial patch and make it finally work completely), arm code
improved considerably (I'm able to build it and except for the
struct_assign_test which I signaled in my previous mail, the test suite is
running fine).

So to summarize, I think lots of improvements have been done in tinycc since
last stable version and I think it's ready for a new release, although I'd
appreciate the struct_assign_test to be fixed before that if possible.

What do you think Grischka?

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme