Re: [Tinycc-devel] Best workaround for VLA's

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Best workaround for VLA's
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:29:45 +0200

Le samedi 09 avril 2011 05:49:48, Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi a écrit :
> Thanks very much for the tips but seeing the progress of yours jobs, seem
> better wait for yours enhacements. Looking for information about VLA's i
> found P99. According your author: «P99 is a suite of macro and function
> definitions that ease the
>       programming in modern C, aka C99. By using new tools from C99 we
>       implement default arguments for functions, scope bound resource
>       management, transparent allocation and initialization, ...»
> If you don't hear about it the site is: http://p99.gforge.inria.fr/.
> Probably you knew this, but just in case, seem me opportune mention it.

The page http://p99.gforge.inria.fr/c99-conformance/c99-conformance-
tcc-0.9.25.html is interesting. It lists a bunch of bug to fix in tcc. Maybe
you'd be interested in fixing some of them? One first thing could be to try
with
the latest mob branch to see if some of them have been fixed.

I'd also want to apologize as I didn't have time to work on tcc again this WE
since I have some work to do for my job. I will try to work on it tonight or
tomorrow evening.

> Alejandro

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme