[Tinycc-devel] hello

From: Jesse Liley
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] hello
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:22:19 +0800

hello
Just a couple of days ago we bought an  Apple MacBook Pro MC024LL/Afrom ! this website    www.xmas-carnival.com
It is indeed a fantastic machine, though it will take some time to get used to the new system.  Wireles mouse and keyboard. Nice design.
and I love it. I paid $1260US all charges included   the chose to use the Core 2 Duo but that's not all bad. This is a stable, cool running, capable processor.   I use this mostly for work where stability, battery life, portability, and longevity are the most important things to me. I rarely play games. I especially like the backlit keyboard.   if you want to get one.you can check it out .

hope you had a happy holiday....

Regards,
Jesse Liley