Re: [Tinycc-devel] cannot find library: tcc1-win32, _start and address@h

From: Henry Kroll
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] cannot find library: tcc1-win32, _start and address@hidden not defined
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 20:44:14 -0800

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 18:00 -0800, Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi wrote:
> Well, just test a hello world (for me even that fails ... )
> (the .DLL command line is more complex but the problem seems be the
> same).
> If it's fix the problem, can you send me a link to the zip file ?. ( I
> found very hard figure where is the last code, i don't use git ...).
> Thanks.
>
> Alejandro

snapshot (tar.gz zip)
http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/snapshot/3b8b290a4569a9e0ff4af5be5fbed0648c6e3511.tar.gz

I added an option to build windows version of tcc from mob branch.
Requires cygwin and mingw32 for windows on windows (WOW) build.
in cygwin, do
$ ./configure --enable-cygwin
$ mingw32-make

This is as far as I got before Windows 7 crashed. I do not miss it. Back
on Linux again :)

Do let me know any errors encountered. I plan to get around to fixing
them next week after the research paper.