[Tinycc-devel] Error in stdio.h : __builtin_va_list

From: Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Error in stdio.h : __builtin_va_list
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

I'm working on port a GTK/TCL's library to Windows and after some adjustments (GTK's GCCisms) i could compile it, except for this:

c:/tcc/include/stdio.h:134: ';' expected

being the line 134

typedef __builtin_va_list va_list;

The complete paragrahp from «stdio.h» is :
/*
 * I used to include stdarg.h at this point, in order to allow for the
 * functions later on in the file which use va_list. That conflicts with
 * using stdio.h and varargs.h in the same file, so I do the typedef myself.
 */
#ifndef    _VA_LIST
#define _VA_LIST
#if defined __GNUC__ && __GNUC__ >= 3
typedef __builtin_va_list va_list;
#else
typedef char* va_list;
#endif
#endif

(because the GCC-dependency of GTK i'm working with "-D__GNUC__=3.45" ).

__Alejandro__