Re: [Tinycc-devel] Supporting $(DESTDIR) in the tcc Makefile.

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Supporting $(DESTDIR) in the tcc Makefile.
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:05:17 +0200

From: "Shlomi Fish"
In 0.9.25 this patch broke, and I had to fix it. As a result, I'm
sending you the patch here for inclusion and maintenance to prevent
further frustration.

Can we maybe move that ugliness to configure, as in
http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=dd37d7b5
?

Was a similar functionality integrated yet?

The question was just whether that alternative patch would suit your purpose (i.e. "prevent further frustration" ;))

To get a snapshot click on "shortlog" and then on "snapshot (tar.gz zip)"
in the related line.
.
--- grischka