Re: [Tinycc-devel] bug in tcc 0.9.24 (linux)

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] bug in tcc 0.9.24 (linux)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:33:25 +0100

D.J. Peters wrote:
hello grischka
here are the screen from your precompiled tcc_lesson05 linux build
http://www.alice-dsl.net/d.j.peters/tcc/tcc_lesson05.png

here are the screen from gcc linux build (i used your posted makefile with CC =
gcc )
http://www.alice-dsl.net/d.j.peters/tcc/gcc_lesson05.png

i don't know whats going wrong :-(

Well I don't know either.  The likely thing is that there is
something wrong with TCC.  It's just that I cannot reproduce it.

For comparison, the console output here is:
        $ ./lesson05
        Got Doublebuffered Visual!
        glX-Version 1.2
        Depth 24
        Congrats, you have Direct Rendering!

Other than that you could try to make the program from two files, say
to begin with put "drawGLScene()" into one and the rest into another
file.  Then you can compile one with tcc and the other with gcc, link
them, and that way maybe can figure out where the problem is.

Good luck ;)