答复: [Tinycc-devel] arm-wince-pe target

From: Jerry Luo
Subject: 答复: [Tinycc-devel] arm-wince-pe target
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:35:17 +0800

Very interesting progress:)

BR-Jerry Luo

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人: Zdenek Pavlas <address@hidden>
发送时间: 2009年1月23日 16:31
收件人: address@hidden
主题: [Tinycc-devel] arm-wince-pe target

Hello,

I have tried to port tinycc to my PXA270 based PDA running WM6, but with
little success.

1) gcc -D TCC_TARGET_ARM -D TCC_TARGET_PE seems to somewhat work, and
the resulting (x86 ELF) TCC emits ARM code and links PEs.  I don't know
what the FPA/LD/VFP/EABI flavors mean and what they're good for, so I
just used ARM-TCC-FPA, which seems to be the default(?) one (no
additional -Ds used in Makefile).

2) now I try to self-compile this beast to get native version of the
same compiler.  There's a problem with get_caller_pc (which can be
ignored), and with libtcc1.c (i used precompiled libtcc.a from
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~daniel/tcc/).  Still, there are
undefined symbols __floatundidf (i took one from libtcc1.c) and
__floatdidf (wtf is this?, I'v patched arm-gen.c, so only the unsigned
version is ever used).  Now everything is resolved, but it still can't link