[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tinycc.git (was: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: global 64-bit variables initiali
tinycc.git (was: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: global 64-bit variables initialization)
Tue, 02 Dec 2008 23:57:45 +0100
On Mi, 2008-11-26 at 16:08 +0000, Joshua Phillips wrote:
> Whatever happened to mercurialtcc on sharesource?
I never used hg before.
A while ago, I joined that tree and tried to sync patches from CVS,
but due to real life, i'm unable to sync it to a usable sate.
I suggest: rm -f
> > We are since recently working with GIT at
> > http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git
> > Daniel has his own fork at
> > http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc/daniel.git
I really prefer git.
Some changes, which i still want to have:
- seperate path for lib and includes, depending on the target
(different api between linux and win32.
configure scripts fail over header for both os in one dir)
Same for libs
- startfiles for all supported platforms
- use a real prefix, to make a tcc crosscompiler work with the autotools
- assembler and linker is present, so a frontend (commandline handling)
for as and ld (with optional crosscompiler-prefix) should be possible
without big problems
- out of tree builds did not work before 0.9.24.
I did not test current git
- cleanup the build process for posix and win32
(configure / Makefiles / the batch file)
- coff for win32.
(when possible to share code with the other coff output mode)
As example, how other compiler do this:
PCC ( http://pcc.ludd.ltu.se ) has subdirectories for:
- the target arch (codegen) and
- the target os (compiler configuration with an os dependant header)
(startfiles, dyn-loader, ...)
By by ... Detlef
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- tinycc.git (was: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: global 64-bit variables initialization),
Detlef Riekenberg <=