[Tinycc-devel] compile issues on windows...

From: Prasad Gadgil / प्रसा द गा डगीळ
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] compile issues on windows...
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 23:44:46 +0530

Hi,

This is a dummies Q. but it's been some time since I had compiled a
program and looked at the paths on a command line etc.
I have directly unzipped the compiled zip for windows. I am unable to
compile the examples\fib.c. The error is about not finding stdio.h. I
have tried a lot of variations to specify the include dir using -L
option but in vain. A search of the maillist srchive also didn't help.

--
regards,
fafe