[Tinycc-devel] which Tinycc reads environmental variable for lib and inc

From: oyster
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] which Tinycc reads environmental variable for lib and include?
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:58:29 +0800

Is there a tcc, which satisifies at least one of the following requirement?
1. if I place tcc under c:\somewhere, than it adds
c:\somewhere\win32\lib\ to searhc libraries, and
c:\somewhere\win32\include\;c:\somewhere\win32\include\sys\;c:\somewhere\win32\include\winapi\
for include automatically.
if I move it to d:\somewhere, then c:\somewhere\win32\lib and so on is used

2. it can read environmental variable for lib and include

btw, since the official TCC home is freezed for many years, and there
are many patches later, where is the new OFFICIAL tcc home?

thanx