Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using resource files with tcc. How do I do that?

From: Mike
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using resource files with tcc. How do I do that?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:30:53 -0500

KHMan wrote:
Knut Flock wrote:
For a few days now I have tried to figure out how to use resource files
to make a simple windows application with tcc.
My last try went like this:
[code]
tcc -c app.c
rc appRC.rc
tcc -o app.exe app.o appRC.RES
[/code]
The last command returned:
appRC.RES:1: unrecognized file type

tcc can't do that now. You need to read grischka's notes in the
Win32 directory and the tcc documentation.

How can you insert anything into the ".rsrc" section? Is it possible with TCC yet? (I was having trouble following the C code.)