Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using resource files with tcc. How do I do that?

From: Knut Flock
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using resource files with tcc. How do I do that?
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:45:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Fred,
Thanks for the spoon feeding, hope you can do a bit more?

Could you, or someone else, review these commands and tell me where I'm wrong?
[code]
    tcc -c -W1,--oformat,coff test.c
    rc testRC.rc
    link /out:test.exe test.o testRC.res
[/code]
link returns:
    test.o : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file

The tcc document page claims (if I understand right) that the tcc command switch -W1,--oformat,coff will create a format only targeting a specific CPU (TMS320C67xx) So it will not help me target a x86 based computer (even if coff is the default MS format)?

Slightly confused and totally lost
Uten

Fred Weigel <address@hidden> wrote:
System linker. Microsoft LINK.EXE
Its interactive: LINK /HELP for help, LINK to run

Of course, you have to instruct tcc to generate object files (-c compile only)
and have to include the tcc libraries (.lib)

Fred.