[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Tinycc-devel] Character encoding bug in the mailing list web archiv

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Character encoding bug in the mailing list web archive
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:07:06 -0500
User-agent: KMail/1.9.6

On Thursday 30 August 2007 3:40:08 pm Peter Lund wrote:
> Hi,
> I just checked the access logs for my web site, vax64.dk.
> It turns out that somebody from Italy downloaded bølge-0.1.tar.gz from
> my website about 8 hours ago today, presumably to have a look at the
> Makefile/configuration stuff I did.
> I wondered why he/she used the wrong URL at first but the explanation
> turned out to be simple:  the web archive got the URL wrong!

Fabrice set this list up on Savannah, which I have no control over.

"One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code."
  - Ken Thompson.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]