Re: [Tinycc-devel] Issue compiling Lua

From: David A. Wheeler
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Issue compiling Lua
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 13:43:55 -0400 (EDT)

Rob Landley said:
> This might be one of the fixes from the grisckha mega-patch that David
> Wheeler's been so nicely breaking up for us.
> http://www.dwheeler.com/trusting-trust/grischka-todo.txt
> Looks like it might be case_1, actually.

I agree, that looks like the case_1 patch should fix the problem.  By
coincidence I've just completed setting up the case_1 patch, and I'll post it
in the next 30 seconds.

Rob, think you could look at my patch for case_1 that I'm about to post, and
(if okay) apply it ASAP for veritosproject?

It turns out that the original case_1 patch has some code that was inserted by
a different patch for function pointers, so the patch I'm about to post omits
that stuff.

--- David A. Wheeler