Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Wandering through Dave Dodge's tcc patches...

From: Mark
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Wandering through Dave Dodge's tcc patches...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:47:36 -0600

Sounds like it. Different compilers handle different declarations differently. 'Const' in one may mean something totally different than another. Scope declaration might have been the problem, not in your code, but how the compiler handled it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Dodge" <address@hidden>