Re: [Tinycc-devel] arm link fails

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] arm link fails
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:25:04 -0500

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 4:07 am, tike64 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm linking a little test program against uClibc crt and libc files.
> The GOT of the resulting executable is full of zeros and running the
> program segfaults, of course.
>
> Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or what next?
>
> The tcc is a native arm-arm build
> (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2006-11/msg00026.html).

Dunno, but I'm slowly putting together an arm test environment I can run under
qemu.  I'll give this a try when I get that working and can build stuff under
it.

(Also, I never did get the patch you're using to build arm natively.  Hard to
reproduce your problem without that. :)

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery