Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fighting with cvs...

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fighting with cvs...
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 15:39:23 -0400

On Saturday 07 October 2006 2:20 pm, Rob Landley wrote:
> This is my third attempt:
>
> > cvs -f -z3 -d :pserver:address@hidden/sources/tinycc co
\
> >    tinycc
> > cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to
> > cvs.savanah.nongnu.org(199.232.41.10):2401 failed: Connection timed out

Nevermind, google had the info savannah didn't. The correct syntax turns out
to be more like
:pserver:anonymous:address@hidden:/sources/tinycc (lots of
other projects like darcs, mozilla, and php agree on this), and tailor seems
to have accepted that.

> I'm trying to use tailor to convert the cvs repository to mercurial so I can
> hoover up some patches from the list and apply them.  So far, my limiting
> factor is that savanah's cvs repository seems to be down.

Currently at http://landley.net/code/tinycc/tinycc-hg.tbz

In theory you should be able to go:

  hg clone static-http://landley.net/code/tinycc

But in practice it's not working right now.  I'm bugging the mercurial guys
about it...

Rob