Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compound Literals

From: Andrew Johnson
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compound Literals
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:48:13 -0400 (EDT)

Ah. Yes. You are correct. I did check, and inside functions, its working fine.
So this is effectively a bug with compound literals, but only in the global
scope....

Which is naturally where I use them the most, of course. ;)

I will look at tcc code. It's probably beyond my ability to fix. But never
hurts to try.

Andrew