Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM EABI (ARMEL)

From: Alexander Shishkin
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM EABI (ARMEL)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:25:35 +0400

On 9/5/06, Cayle Graumann <address@hidden> wrote:
Has anyone had any success in using TCC-arm to create binaries under the new
ARM EABI?  I have tried to use TCC under a QEMU arm environment with little
success so far.   Granted I haven't had too much time as yet to mess with
it.  Specifically I am interested in using TCC on Nokia 770 hardware.
It's been a while since I touched it, but I guess you'll need to get
libtcc1 for target to make tcc work there.
And it will certainly take some (a lot of) hacking to make tcc produce
EABI binaries.
Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Regards,
--
I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.