[Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM selfhosted

From: tinycc
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TCC on new ARM selfhosted
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:46:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

Since we are already discussing ARM features, has anyone succeeded in
getting a _selfhosted_ ARM version for any kind of system (Windows CE
or Linux). I tried it some time ago, but failed on some functions
there were inline assembler for X86 only.

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli
--
| (  /\          | If there Is a God, YOU are an AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
|__)v\/lli a.k.a.| Do whatever you deem necessary and appropriate.