Re: [Tinycc-devel] SEH in tcc

From: PerfectDark
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] SEH in tcc
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:03:27 +0400 (MSD)

Thank you for your request! I will necessarily check out tinycx.

Now I try to understand tcc code and, at first, try to divide it into small and
independent components: tcc_file(file i/o), tcc_utils(tcc helper functions such
as dynarray_add and so on), tcc_memory(all memory ops), tcc_scan(lexer+parser),
tcc_backend(code generation). I added support to 'virtual' files, i.e. files,
that internally added to tcc (it was need for me), so there is no need to have
separate libtcc1.a. I debugged tcc under msvc with msvc' crtdbg helpers and I
found that memory allocated in tcc.c::__sym_malloc is never released.
If I have enough time, I'll finish my work.
I think, that it would be great - to have _stable_, fast and ISO-conformant C
compiler.