[Tinycc-devel] tcc under amd64 with emulation

From: Paul Furber
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] tcc under amd64 with emulation
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:38:40 +0200

Hi,
I have hacke^H^H^H^H^Hpatched tcc to compile and create 32-bit
executables that run using emulation on the amd64 platform (since that's
what I have). They're mostly Makefile tweaks and some adjustment of the
default library paths. Anyone interested? Can I submit this as a patch?

Just to be clear: I've compiled tcc and libtcc as 32-bit using 64-bit
gcc with the -m32 and -march=i386 options. This version of tcc compiles
and creates 32-bit executables under amd64. I find it useful, maybe
someone else will too...
--
Paul Furber <address@hidden>
ex tenebris lux, ex fenestris tux