Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC code generation for a stack based VM

From: Zoltán Lörincz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC code generation for a stack based VM
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:26:17 +0200

Hello Mirar,

thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately it is not in my hands to change the requirements.

On the other hand, if we would use TCC for JIT compiling then for
every new processor we would need to write a code generator wich we
would like to avoid.
Also TCC loaded into the embedded system memory would occupy more
space than a small interpreter.

Best regards,
Zoltan.