Re: [Tinycc-devel] Support of multiple languages?

From: DiezelMax
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Support of multiple languages?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:15:07 +0300

I'm working on multiple languages support for tcc. Not using GNU gettext but
by header files that hold messages in specyfic language (it's because tcc
should not need external .mo files - it has to be self-sufficent). I've just
done about 30%. Is it needed? Should I continue? What do you think about it?

continue